Badgers Back

Ok last post I promised something other than foxes and here is my promise fulfilled, although I have included more foxes fighting too. The other species is well known on here as we used to have a regular named Flash coming to feed. It may well be him but it is hard to tell from the single piece of footage of him. He does appear to be scent marking so hopefully he will return. If he does I will try and see if it is Flash or a new badger. If you want more footage of badgers on my blog go here (link) or for a different badger species go here (link) or here (link).

 

And here is the usually species captured, the red foxes. Here they are again fighting due to the breeding season. Its nice to see them interacting and no harm seems to be done to either. One appears smaller and I think it is a female not ready to mate. I will keep the camera running and see what happens.


Comments