Feeder Cam Number 2

The other day my dad found an old web cam which I had wanted to put indide the bird box. As there are now a family of blue tits with young in the box (who I can here when I go past it) this is no longer an option. Instead the camera was put on some of the feeders. The quality isn't great as its an old camera but the images are nice anyway.

To join the camera to the computer a 5m usb extender was used allowing the images to be taken from in the huse and not disturbing the birds. This is not the first time I have taken close ups of birds on feeders. Last attempt was from inside the feeder (Link) and won me BBC photographer of the month (Link). I dont however think that these will be winning any prizes.

Female chaffinch looking away

Goldfinch enjoying some nyger seed

Female house sparrow looking the right way

Comments