Driving Home

So I have been away to London but I am back now. I haven't really got anything to post and my camera has taken a holiday to South Africa for a few weeks for with my aunty and uncle so hopefully we will have the first camera trap images on the blog from South Africa in a few weeks. 

In the meantime the weather today was icy but on my way home from University the sky was a nice winter colour and cloudless so I decided to give my phones time-lapse function a try. The results are quite well, better than I expected so I will use it more often.

The film I made was part of my drive home. It only goes halfway home as it got too dark for the camera to take photos. You can see some of the route I drive twice a week and the variety of landscapes I pass.

Its a bit like a roller-coaster but its only because it is sped up.

Comments

  1. i love it .Bit too quick , add some music to it like Journey or cars . well you get the idea.

    p.s your to close to the bus.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm miles off that bus, it just looks close. It was just a test, I will do a much better one that is a bit slower and hopefully goes a bit longer in better light. Then I will add music :) (and it will be radar love or bat out of hell lol)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment