My Mistake

Last night after tea there was plenty of chicken bones for the foxes. So even though it was not nice out, hail and strong wind, I decided to put the camera out too. In my haste to be in the cold for as short as possible I forgot one major part of the camera trap, a memory card. So when I saw the food had gone this morning I was hopeful we would have more videos of Tiny or No-eyes. You can imagine my disappointment as I opened the trap to retrieve the card and found it not there. THe camera does have a small internal memory which allowed it to capture 6 films of Tiny coming and staying for more than just 2 films. However I cannot remember where the lead is for this to transfer directly from the trap to p.c. so you will have to take my word on it. Next time I will remember the important card.

Comments