Tiny, The Big Brushed Fox

Last night I had fish and chips for tea and as I don't really like batter I gave this to the foxes. Non of the usual suspects came for tea last night but a new face (maybe this fox from a previous post (Link)) appeared on the scene.

 

He has a very thick bushy tail and I was trying to think of a good name for him for identification purposes along the lines of the brush when I showed the video to my mother.


She thinks he is very small but is disagree and as such she christened him Tiny. So there is a new fox to watch for on the blog, Tiny, along with all the other favourites too. 


Today I had some chicken for luch so there are plenty of chicken bones left over for them. I will put this out now and hopefully we will get some more nice shots of Tiny.

Comments