Three Foxes (A Camera Trap Post)

So here is a post based on what the blog is named after, a camera trap in Cornwall. I had a lot of chicken pieces left over from dinner and some rice so put a bigger meal than usual out. Since there was so much food I thought I would bring the camera out of retirement.  I'm glad I did as we had some foxes, three of them. I'm glad to say One-eye is still around and looking very healthy, infact she has a thicker tail than when I last seen her. 

 

The second fox to appear was a young small fox who has the same look about it as One-eye, except with 2 eyes, and maybe she is her cub?


And finally the return of the big fox Rommel, he is still nervous but very big.



In other news the barn owl has visited everyday this week between 6pm and 6:30pm. 



Comments