Supercat!

Last night we had a visit from supercat (well Barney the barn cat). He came for a meal and when he was full just took off into the sky. 

Supercat away!

Its all due to the camera being at a different angle due to the long grass and the little leap looked like a take off (or maybe it was flying!). The new angle got a good look at Oneeyes face last night too.


We also got a look at Mange again (previous post) and he is really recovering well. He has wide eyes now rather than crusted over small eyes, a new coat, although in patches, but better than before. He still has his odd crooked hairless tail to identify him. 

Comments

  1. This videos are great, really soothing ad just spectular to watch :) I'm happy that i stumble upon your blog via Wildlife Photography Blogs. Make sure you visit my own little natural corner @ cubeorg.blogspot.com, it's still quite young and I haven't had a lot of time to take care of it because of university exams but hopefully it will be more presentable in a near future!
    Good luck with that camera trapping
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! By the way, I'm portuguese and I'm sorta following the common barn owls and with InĂªs Roque, from a distance at the moment, so I might see you sometime this summer if you're around xD what a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i checked out your blog, some good photos there. Good luck in those exams got some myself in the next few weeks. What you studying. I have a question about Portugal, do they sell fanta grape there? bit of an question but its my fav drink and its not here in the uk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha quite an odd question indeed, sometimes in the summer they have different fanta flavours, including grape fanta, but the rest of the time we we just got the standard ones. I dunno if it's coming back this summer or not :D we've got other great grape juices (not fizzy drinks) and there's always great wine :D
    I'm studying Zoology at the University of Birmigham, UK, at the end of my second year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol thanks, hope they have it this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment